Polystyrene fall arrest bags by Fall-Pac
Fall-Pac’s polystyrene-filled units offer the perfect solution to a range of soft fall protection requirements.
Researched, scientifically developed and patented by our own team since 2004, each fall arrest bag contains 60,000 polystyrene chips to produce a robust product that’s larger than others on the market, meaning our customers need fewer bags to cover the same area.
Polystyrene fall arrest bags from Fall-Pac will provide protection for anyone working at heights up to 2.7 metres. An additional second layer of units protects those working at heights of up to 5 metres.
Fall-Pac testing and safety standards
Fall-Pac products are manufactured in the UK using the highest-quality components to a design and specification backed by fall-arrest science.
We undertake thorough drop-tests once per month at our own in-house testing facility to ensure that our products continue to deliver the highest safety standards in the industry.
All Fall-Pac products are fire-retardant, tested to BS5852 0+1, with both our casings and inner polystyrene fill treated in-house to meet strict safety standards, including fire safety standards for construction sites.
Fast installation and easy positioning
Each portable unit weighs just 6 kg, making the system easy to transport and position onsite, particularly where space is at a premium. Our simple, one-click interlocking system, using mortar-resistant clips treated to withstand severe temperatures, means units can be installed in a matter of minutes.
Regular onsite training and inspections by our team keep your fall arrest bags maintained and safe for use. When the system is no longer required, Fall-Pac will recycle the product for free.
Polystyrene-filled fall arrest system features:
- Conform to latest BSI PAS59:2014 requirements
- Constructed from high-quality woven polypropylene casing
- UV inhibitors keep the product stronger for longer
- Coated to reduce risk of water ingress
- Specially-manufactured and modified polystyrene
- 2.5 m long x 0.644m diameter, larger than competing products
- Consistent safety levels through monitored manufacturing processes
- Fully recyclable after use
- 5 years’ onsite lifespan when correctly stored and maintained
- Bespoke products tailored for specific industry needs
Why polystyrene fall arrest bags by Fall-Pac?
- Available to buy or hire
- Complete fall arrest solution
- Fast despatch from point of order across the UK
- Onsite training and maintenance
- Collection after use
- Friendly team, on hand from start to finish
- Trusted by the biggest names in industry
- Safest, most reliable and consistent systems available
Established in 2004, Fall-Pac is proud to design, develop and deliver the safest polystyrene and air-pocket fall arrest products on the market.
Click here to view the latest news.